This is the official site for the PG&E Retail Furniture Store Energy Efficiency Program! This PG&E program is funded by the CPUC (California Public Utilities Commission) and presented to you by Matrix.
Our goal at Matrix is to improve energy efficiency for your retail furniture store and throughout PG&E service territory. Improve your store's efficiency at no cost today!
The no-cost PG&E Retail Furniture Store Energy Efficiency Program will benefit you in the following ways:
- We assess your facility to identify your savings potential.
- We service your heating/ventilation/air conditioning (HVAC) and lighting systems to ensure optimal energy savings.
- We inform you of other programs, incentives or rebates that might apply to your business.
- We retrofit new, energy efficient lighting...
- And perhaps most important for your business: We can help you reduce your energy bill!
Continue to read about our program and how your company can take advantage of all these benefits on our About This Program page.